Forum home Babies Baby

The big S

me and my oh havnt had...."special cuddles" for about 6 or 7 weeks now coz he works alot and we are both tired. i feel like evryone else is having "special cuddles" but us! am i alone? our lo is 5 months old tommorrow xxx

Replies

• aw bless, "special cuddles" lol! we do every now and again but not half as often as i'd like. when OH gets in frm work he wants "man time" on his PS2 or watching top gear and eating shed loads of food. then by the time we come to bed we're generally shattered so go straight to sleep. so no your not alone!! get yourself a special friend for your bedside drawer... hehehehe. i love mine!
  • feckin ps2 is the bain of my bloody life! sodding thing! i used to have one before i met oh but feel a bit wierd having one now. i have to admit ( gonna blush now) i have said hello to myself once or twice since lo was born aaagghh sorry if tmi!
  • Oh yea me and OH haven't had "special cuddles" since Max was born!!
    He's 6 months imageimageimage

It's really weird its not because we're tired or anything but look at each other totally differently. Instead of "My missus" "my bloke" or whatever its "mummy" and "daddy".

Maybe you could ask somebody to take lo one weekend so you and oh can go out and have some proper time together?
  • PS although I do have a "pet rabbit" if you know what I mean :lol:
  • he he he! yes it all mummy and daddy now! we have done it but only about 4 times! i may think about the erm...pet idea lol
  • he he he! yes it all mummy and daddy now! we have done it but only about 4 times! i may think about the erm...pet idea lol
  • Ohh - we too are struggling with the special cuddles. oh is starting to get fed up - but after 6 months and lo still waking twice in the night it the last thing I feel like. You'd think after 3 we would have remembered this!!!