Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3rd time lucky ,i hope

ok i have done two tesco pregnancy tests today and it was a faint postive,you can c then but they arent dark,i am due on sunday.fingers crossed

[Modified by: lilymc on 21 May 2008 14:47:35 ]

Replies

• Options
    It sounds positive hunny! Wait 48hours and test again when there should be more hcg in your system.. Good Luck hun! It sounds like you've got your BFP xxxxxx
  • Options
    hope so ,had a rough 6 months,had a mmc and then a postive test and 9 days lata came on and had to have 1 of my ovaries takens away coz of a bad cyst on it.so really hope i can do it this time.xx
  • Options
    Sounds very positive. Will keep everything crossed for you (apart from my legs, I want my own BFP!)
  • Options
    thank u,fingers crossed 4 u too xx
  • Options
    Sounds good to me too, congratulations!everything crossed that the line is lovely and dark in a couple of days!!!xxxx
  • Options
    sounds like you have a bfp hun, a line is a line, good luck with ur 3rd test x have u had any symptoms?
  • Options
    thank u,last week i had been feeling sick alot and(this is embarrassing) leaking nipples .
  • Options
    and it will b 4th test 2moro.did a test sunday and got a really realiy faint line.
  • Options
    All sounds good for you. Hope you start to believe it soon!!!
  • Options
    think i will wen i get a scan(get an early one),goin to docs on tuesday,once i have missed my period,then go on hols for a week,hopefully wen i get back i will have scan .

[Modified by: lilymc on May 22, 2008 07:55 AM]
  • Options
    a faint line is still a positive though, but I am sure you will feel reassured when you miss your period.

Well done
  • Options
    Sounds good hunny, whether its faint or dark i was told that was a positive! But once you test again you can really woop woop!! Good luck, fingers crossed here x megs x
  • Options
    sounds good to me, fingers crosssed for a sticky one this time round.
    Filo x
  • Options
    thank you all,hope u get ur BFP XXXX
  • Options
    def sounds positive to me congrats! good luck with it all xx
  • Options
    thank you guna do a cbd 2moro morning,not due til sunday.fingers crossed
    xxx