Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Trying again after mc.

Well, its exactly a week today since my mc. After many tears, and a lot of soul-searching, we have decided that we do want to try again.

I will never forget my angel, but I feel trying for another is right.

I feel scared, guilty,sad and excited, and also terrified that I wont be able to conceive again, or that if I do it will result in another mc.

So, I will soon be joining you lovely ladies and joining in your ups and downs, sharing tips and agonising over the 2ww!

Good luck to you all, and I look forward to getting to know you all. xx

Replies

• Good luck babybump,
    Sorry to hear you mc, it must be difficult, I think trying again will give you something to concentrate on. You should go with whatever makes u happy x x
  • I am so sorry to hear about your MC I wish you every luck in trying again honey

xxxx
  • Thanks for your kind words. image Ill have to brush up on all the ttc terms, or Ill be lost. xx
  • So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I hope that you get you bfp quickly and that its a sticky bean. Good luck!!xxx
  • Aww, thanx zoey! thats really sweet of you. Im glad to see that baby Ruby is still hanging on in there too. Take care hun xx
    Thanx hjanea image xx
  • Sorry to hear of your mc. Wishing you all the luck in the world in getting a bfp again quickly & sending you lots of sticky babydust xx
  • sorry to hear of your mc. Lets hope you aren't back with us for long.

dg
    xxx
  • good luck hun.

hope you don't mind me asking but have you stopped bleeding?
    really hope you get your sticky BFP soon

not sure yet whether we will try straight away or wait for first AF. guess i'll see what happens and how ERPC goes.

hopefully we will have our little spring babies next year image
    xxxx
  • Mrs_e, just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear about yours too. Hope the ERCP is not too bad and that you feel up to trying again soon. Good luck hun.xx
  • Thank you all so much. I feel really welcome here! xx

Hi mrs_e, yes I have stopped bleeding. Most of it came away on the Wed (the day of the scan). The placenta came away on Thus and Fri. I had pretty bad backache, and the bleeding was heavy on the Wed night. It then tapered off to similar to a light af on for the next few days. The backache came back both times just b4 the placenta came away, then went again straight after. I had slightly heavier bleeding yesterday, for some reason. Then last night it was just a tiny bit of spotting, and today - nothing. I have decided to just go ahead and bd as normal now the bleeding has stopped, and see what happens.

Good luck to you when you start trying again. And good luck to all the rest of you lovely ladies. And deputygibbon, may all our stays here be short ones! xxx