Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC for your first?

Hi girls

I ws just wondering out of all of us who is trying for their first?

K xxx

Replies

• Options
    we are trying for our first
    xx
  • Options
    We're trying for our 1st aswell xx
  • Options
    Us too. xxx
  • Options
    It' scary eh? I can't stop thinking how much my body will change and how my relationship with hubby will change, my whole life will be different image

xx
  • Options
    me too,

i do wonder how things will change with oh, when we are out shopping or just sitting at home i try to imagine things with a lo, how different or the same they will be!!!
    xx
  • Options
    I have been doing that, when we go to bed as well and thinking this will change as for the first six months at least the baby would be in our room and we wil have to get up and so on. It' so mad. I am actually looking forward to my body changing image

xx
  • Options
    Hi girls,

we have just started trying for our first as well....I'm so looking forward to being pg.. image
  • Options
    Us too!! I can't imagine what it will be like having to completely and utterly look after someone else!! We have quite a cushty life at the moment and can pretty much go out when we want, go on holiday when we want etc. It's the no money thing that scares me the most!!!!!

xxx
  • Options
    hiya

me and oh are going to be ttc for our first in august, can't wait to start will finish last pill packet end of july : )

it's good to see others thinking about it loads, im not weird!! i too have tried to imagine life with lo, sometimes exciting sometimes daunting! but something we both want so much xxx
  • Options
    It will be amazing trust meimage The money thing does worry me a lot but we will never be fully ready and will just have to take it as it comes. There are people out there that do it and so can weimage

xx
  • Options
    me too - 1st for us!
  • Options
    me too!!
  • Options
    i'm also trying... came off the pill in March so just letting nature take its course and try not get too stressed!!! lol
  • Options
    First for us too! Theres loads of us image x
  • Options
    Me too!!

http://t2.lilypie.com/aYT3p1/.png

• Options
    Count me in.
  • Options
    Me too.......... We are so excited about having a baby (hopefully soon!)

We always have a look in Debenhams, Mothercare, HoF are baby furniture, clothes, accesories!! Choosing names, wondering how the baby will look like... We abit baby crazy, and we aren't even pregnant yet... :lol:
    xx

• Options
    it will be our first too
  • Options
    Me to. xx