Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hello, I'm back....

Hello, there's alot of new faces since I was last here...so a little about me. I've been ttc since march 2007, been pg twice but lost them both. The first at 6 weeks and the second at 27 weeks. The baby we lost at 27 weeks we found out it was due to something being wrong with the placenta. My dh and we still really want a baby and finally feel ready to try again. I hope all of you get your bfp's really soon. xxxx

Replies

• Hi Candygirl, hope your not back for too long... and get you BFP soon

Really sorry to hear about your losses!! Good luck hun xx
  • Hi Candygirl, i'm sorry to hear of your losses. I had a mc in dec 06 and its awful though i was only 12 weeks so can only imagine how hard it was for you. I'm completely new to this forum but thought i'd say hi. Good luck for a BFP x Megs xx
  • Hi candygirl, so sorry to hear about your losses. Wish you all the luck in the world ttc again and your dreams come true!
    Sxx
  • Hi Candygirl, I'm very sorry to hear of your losses. I wish you the best of luck in getting a bfp very soon.xxx
  • I've not been on for a while either and we're now back on the ttc road. Let's hope it's a short one for us all. Sorry to hear about your mc but fingers crossed you'll get your bfp and a healthy, happy pregnancy. Good luck and babydust! **** xx