Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFN

Well guys I took the test and it was a BFN, bit of a let down but at least I know now x

Replies

• Im so sorry hun, maybe test again in a couple of days! I hope you dont feel like we pushed you into testing, we can be poas happy here sometimes! lol. I really hope you get your bfp soon, good luck xx
  • I think its ust too early your the same as me your only like 6 or 7 dpo. It's too early babe.

k XX
  • Of course I don't feel like you pushed me into it, I nearly bought one last night but then wimped out. At least my mind is at rest for the moment. I think i'm going to wait until after the 30th before I test again though, if I haven't come on by then that is x
  • Good luck hun its still possible. xx
  • At least your mind is at rest now. It's horrible when you first come off the pill and you don't know where you are with things. You're right to wait a while now and just relax about things too. Hopefully that way your cycle will sort itself out and you'll be well on your way to getting your BFP in no time!!

xx