Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

No period but neg test

Hi,
I stopped taking the pill 6 weeks ago and currently have had no period. For the last 3 days I have had very light brown(barely there) but no bleed. I have done 2 tests and they were neg but for the past 2 days I have had really bad indigestion. Has anyone else experiencied anything like this??
Any advice would be great!!!
Thanks

Replies

• Hi lolly,
    Didn't want to r & r but not experienced this. Its probably just your body righting itself after coming off the pill.
    Hope it goes away soon.
    SLOW x
  • Lolly1, probably the pill i think like slow says. When i was pg with my 1st i didn't get indigestion until further into pregnancy. If you're still not on in a week why not test again? If you're worried could always see doc xx Megs xx
  • I'm pretty sure that you can just have a very light bleed which is your period so may well be that you are in to new cycle but I don't see how you can know one way or the other unfortunately! Except to wait and see of course! Or speak to docs if worried X
  • I would say try another preg test in a week. i did 3 pregnancy tests at 6 weeks and it showed negative - i did 3 more at 7 1/2 weeks and they were positive (sadly i had a miscarriage at 12 weeks - 3 weeks ago)
  • Thank you sooo much for your replies. I think that AF has arrived this morning although v v light(barely there!) as I have had the brown 'stuff' for the past few days I take it is.

As this is my first af since stopping the pill. Do you suggest that I wait until I have another af so that I can count my cycle or shall I just go for it?? I have heard so many different things - im soooooo confused.

Good luck ladies hope you all get a bfp v soon xxxxxx