Forum home Babies Baby

jORDAN aka Katie price??

Do you like Katie price do you think she is a good mum all your comments please??

Personally i really like her i think she has done so well looking after harvey and having two other kids too and still wanting more...but seriously how does she still have that body grrrh. I know she has the help of a nanny but iam sure we would all if we were loaded haha.

Replies

• As hard as I try, I cannot understand why this woman is a celebrity.
  • I too, do not understand why or how she is a celebrity.

We would all have her figure if we had the money that she does - in order to pay for the surgery, and to pay the nanny to look after the kids whilst she is at the gym!

I wonder how much she actually looks after her kids..... I don't doubt it is difficult for her with a son with special needs. There are so many parents out there with children with special needs who cope marvelously 24/7 without the use of a nanny or the income!

Sorry - I really don't like Katie Price .....
  • i really like her, shes a succesfull author, glamour model, fashion designer and i think shes a good mum. now kerry katona i HATE that woman!
  • well iagree with missakura18,i like katie price side not the jordan side,i like seeing how she has changed her life around from being a total pisshead

fair enough she has the money but the woman works really hard for it,think of all her own ranges she has brought out in the past 5 years,that way she can provide for all the children and their futures and can also provide the help and care that harvey needs so she can achieve all those things

i dont no how she finds the time to do everything but i commend her for giving her best,shes a strong independant woman who is not afraid to stick up for what she believes in and i want to no her secret!!!!!
  • I think Katie Price is great and really down to earth...says it how it is and a good mum plus shes stunning!
  • I think Katie Price is great and really down to earth...says it how it is and a good mum plus shes stunning!
  • i'm with the others, no to jordan side and love the katie side, i think she has done a fab pr on herself and love that her and andre are so open about their life and ups and downs. it allows people going through similar things whether pnd, disability, miscarriage etc to actually really relate to someone else and see how they got through it. good on her i say. ps a link before asked do we have any celeb mums on here, you're not katie price undercover wanting kudos are you? lol!
    oh and kerry k... foul! get her off
  • I really like Katie too,think she is really pretty(ok the huge boobs look silly) but i like her straighforwardness.Its true we dont know how much she actually does with her kids but i think she seems like a good mum,esp with Harvey!it cant be easy and i admire people who do! and i think she has done well for herself and done alot herself!ppl like Posh are a waste of time for me!what the hell does she do?why is she so famous?lol i never liked the spie girls anyway lol!Kerry Katona is also a silly little girl and i agree those children would be better off with Brian their dad
  • posh gets my goat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hahah no girls iam not. Well i love katie i used to hate her when she was jordan she just was in a horrible place at that time i think. I dont like kerry one bit she is very weird girl.

The reason i like katie so much is because like you said waiting4baby she has things about her that people can relate to and i love that they are so open about there lives.
  • Hahah no girls iam not. Well i love katie i used to hate her when she was jordan she just was in a horrible place at that time i think. I dont like kerry one bit she is very weird girl.

The reason i like katie so much is because like you said waiting4baby she has things about her that people can relate to and i love that they are so open about there lives.
  • I also really like Katie Price and think she spends a lot more time with her kids than other celebs and like others think she is doing a fantastic job ect.

Now Kerry Katona is the complete opposit! I used to really like her when she was with Brian and felt sorry for her when they slpit but now I just can't stand her she really needs to get her life in check and its the kids I feel sorry for. I can't believe she was advertising that she drank and smoked all through her pregnancy she needs a reality check.
  • i think she is brill, excellent mam, and defo a cleb, she is making more money then some pop starts that are classed at clebs, i love watching her programs, her books are fab, if you read you book you will relise how much she has went thru and still came out on top, but...... i think we all could do that if we had the money, but she is a self made mulit million air its not like she has been brought up with money she has worked for every penny or it, heard me lol obbssed or what lol xx
  • I like her too & whatever you think of the Jordan side of her its what made her the successful businesswoman she is today. As a mum though I think she is great & I think its her openess & honesty that I really admire. I love watching her TV show & think shes a great mum to her kids & the way she deals with Harvey in particular often brings a tear to my eye.
  • ooooh i'm gutted missakura heehee, nevermind! lol
  • I like Katie Price too, I agree that if we all had the amount of money she has then we would have a nanny too. She is not the airbrain she makes herself out to be she is obviously a very intelligent business woman who knows how to market herself.

I don't think her kids should be shamed of her at all- I would pose naked for thousands of pounds if I had her body.

I do like victoria beckham too, I love how stylish she is she never puts a foot wrong where fashion is concerned.

Kerry Katona well I think she is her own worst enemy and as for moaning about headlines she makes the headlines for the papers
  • I love Katie Price, basically for all the reasons everyone else has put...I actually went into labour after watching 'Katie & Peter The Last Chapter' on a late repeat on Sky! lol!
    I don't mind the Jordan side either...
    Sometimes what comes out of her mouth & her actions are a little bit too much for my virginal ears & eyes but hey hoo!
    I can't stand Kerry Katona, if she doesn't want stories written about her then she shouldn't act the way she does & keep a low profile - the Iceland adds drive me mad & put me off shopping there.
    I like Victoria Beckham too - I love her sense of humour...& don't pick on the Spice Girls - Girl Power! rahhhhh!

If I had the courage I would have done topless although with a 34A chest (at the time when I would have done it) I don't think I would have got much work! lol! & if I had the money I would have a Nanny or a Manny!