Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I've got my appointment

Hi, just had my letter from the hospital and i have got my gyneacologist appointment and it not to long to wait. 12th June at 2.30pm. OMG i am soo excited. So full of PMA its unreal.
YIPPEEEEEEEEEE

Replies

• Options
    oh thats great honey!!!
    really good news!, you'll be able to get things moving!!
    thats my last day at old job!!! new beginning for both of us!!!
    got to be a good sign!!!
  • Options
    Thats fantastic news hun, one more step nearer to your bfp! good luck xxx
  • Options
    The original appointment was for the 9th June which is our first wedding anniversary but we're away so i had to change it, that must be a good sign to. ONLY 20 DAYS TO GO AND COUNTING!
  • Options
    Thats great, cant believe its so quick!!Good luck!!!xx
  • Options
    Great news, really hope they can help you sort things out xx
  • Options
    So glad you dont have long to wait. Hope they can do something for you hun

Good luck xx
  • Options
    I couldn't believe how quick the appointment came either, my doc said it would be a month or two and its come in 20 days. Whoooo hoooooo, just hope the BFP comes as quick!!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed it will xx
  • Options
    That' great you don't have to wait long. What will they do at that appointment again?
  • Options
    That's really good news SLOW. Hope it all goes well and you'll get your BFP in no time. xxx
  • Options
    hi Sevans,
    I'm not really sure, the doc said they would prescribe some tablets. only 20 more sleeps and i'll find out!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yay! Slow, thats fantastic news. It will be hear before you know it image 20 more sleeps, shame to waste them though so perhaps some good practising will be in order image Very best of luck to you hun. lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Hey Slow, am sooooo happy for you hun...that's really great news...hope you get your BFP soon too.
    Nat
    xxxx
  • Options
    Thats great news hun!!!! Keep your PMA - and I hope that everything goes well!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Options
    really pleased for you hun!! hope you get sorted image xxxxxxxxx