Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Has she found anyone else this morning?

She got me and early too. Cow.

Replies

• Morning socks. She hasn't found me yet, but fully expecting her to! xx
  • Fingers crossed she doesnt mithical!!x
  • Thank you! It's pouring down here, so would just put the icing on the day! lol xx
  • Arnt you going to test today mithical? Come on be brave! lol. xx
  • Im so sorry to hear that she found you socks, what a complete cow!! I really hope next month is your month. xxx
  • No debbiemc I'm not testing today. I'm convinced she's going to show, and I'm not sure if cycle is definitely 30 days, as came off pill end of March, and that's only based on one cycle. I'd rather give it a few more days! xx
  • God your very patient, there arnt many like you on here! lol. Fingers crossed for you hun, keep up the pma. xxx
  • I'm not patient at all, but had bfn on CBD earlier in week, didn't like seeing that! I know it could have just been too early, but still! xx
  • Im sorry to hear that you got a bfn mithical but its still early so dont give up hope. keeping everything crossed for you hun. xxx
  • Thanks a lot. xx
  • Well hope you have better luck than me Mithical. I am in bed. I am having the worst period I have ever had. It is really heavy and hurts like hell. I recon it is just being mean since it is the last one I am going to have this year ... PMA and all that!
  • I like that PMA socks!!!
  • That's it socks, keep up that PMA. Mine's gone for a walk, it might come back later! xx
  • Socks - sorry to hear af turned up. Keep your PMA up.
    Mithical - good luck for a bfp.
  • Thanks sevans. xx
  • Well hope you have better luck than me Mithical. I am in bed. I am having the worst period I have ever had. It is really heavy and hurts like hell. I recon it is just being mean since it is the last one I am going to have this year ... PMA and all that!

socks i like your thinking (but sorry to hear she found you). i had one of the worst periods i've ever had in march, i was in so much pain, and i then got BFP the following month so maybe it is a good sign for you hehe.
    (ok my story didn't turn out good in the end but that doesn't count!)

lots of PMA for the forthcoming month to you xxx
  • Well that has made me smile Mrs_e thank you! Sorry it didn't turn out well for you though. If I fall next month there is a chance it will be an anniversay present! That would be nice and I aways said I didn't want a baby Dec, Jan, Feb anyway, too expensive coming just after christmas. Humm I wonder how much longer I will continue to look on the bright side for!

Come on girls we can do it ...
  • Sorry the witch found you. Why wont she just take the hint and p*** off?!

Tell you what, send her my way. I'll take her off your hands as just want her to visit soon as pos so I can start ttc again. Have started spotting again after mc 2 weeks ago, so dont know when to expect her now!
  • Oh sorry to hear about your mmc babybump4. Is it your first? Honestly if I could physically send it to you I would. I have been feeling really sick and dizzy for over a week so wondered if we might have got lucky this month but obviously not meant to me. Wondering why I have been so dizzy now!

Hope your doing ok though, that must be really tough.
  • She found me yesterday too. Cow. I'm really getting bored of this. Just found out dh is gonna be away with work for the week in the middle of this cycle. So I guess that puts me out this month too unless a miracle occurs.