Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Comid - Success at last.....

Hello girls!!

Just wanted to let you all know that after 14 months of trying and 2 cycles of 50mg clomid - i finally got my BFP!!!!!!!

I still cannot believe it (even after 4 tests!!!), i am only 4 weeks but so excited! Think i am due at end of Jan!!!!

Jo x x

Replies

• congratulations!!! hope everything goes well xxxx
  • Congratulations hunny, i bet your on cloud nine! xxxxx
  • Hi Kim

I haven't been on BE for a while as i was trying to stay away and chill out for a bit. I have just been catching up, saw your BFP news and then your MC news - i am so sorry to hear that!! If you need an ear, we are always here for you x x
  • Hey hunny, thank you, u girlies are the thing that gets me through it.....no-one else seems to understand..!!! I really hope i wont be far behind u, although as u know seems like forever away at the moment, just really hoping it doesnt take another 5months for it to happen again image But well done u, u deserve this so much hun and im made up for u, im sure mwb is right behind u and me and bluebird will be following!!! xxxxxx
  • Sounds like a plan to me - early 2009 babies for all of us i hope! I am hoping Mel is right behind me too, she really deserves it and i need you lot of help me through the next 8 months - haven't a clue what i am doing, but looking forwrd to what lies ahead!

Loads of baby dust coming your way, i am sure if will happen again soon! x
  • Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many congratulations Jo, excellent news. I am very happy for you. Take good care of yourself and let the good Mr jph5uk fuss round you image
    lots of love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • jph5uk

Congrats and well done. Who would thought that we would have our BFP in the same month. Clomid buddies forever!!

Katewi
  • Yay, congratulations, that has given me some hope now to get my BFP. Think i'm gonna get put onto clomid in a week or so.
  • Congratulations!!Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!xxx
  • Well I knew first anyway...lol!!!! I'm really happy for ya hun - chat soon! XXX
  • Thats fab news well done sweetie

k xx
  • congratulations hunny, have a wonderful 9 months xxxx
  • Congratulations hun. Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy xx
  • That's brilliant news, congratulations hunni xxx
  • Fab news- OK so it took a while but hey who cares now!!

There are plenty of oldies on the preg forum to guide you through the next challenge of morning sickness.
    Camlo xxxx
  • Congratulations! Great to hear such lovely news xx