Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Swaddling!!

Hi all.. was just wondering if anyone else stills swaddles their baby.. Mia nearly 15 weeks and still loves to be swaddled.. we tried last night to but her in a gro bag thingy but she wouldn't settle as soon as she was swaddled she fell straight to sleep .. any ideas?!!

Replies

• my lo is 5 months and is till swaddled i did buy a gro bag the other day which i found good but he was a little unsettled im alternating bettween swaddling and the growbag now. you hae to wean them off it gradually i think thats what im rying to do.xxx
  • hi milliemia, we swaddled evie until just recently and she's 6 an a half month!! like sunnymum says we had to do it gradually, i started to put her to bed swaddled, then once asleep id loosen it all, then i started puting her down with just one arm out, then transferred her to gro-bag and she seems to be getting used to it now. i think it's just one of those things that takes time to adjust to xx