Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

simple question u would think..

well following my recent post, i really thought we had done it this month, but the bitch turned up in full flow this morning!! image i was so sure aswell...all the signs were there...so i thought. really got to stop symptom spotting, but it does make me feel better, anyone else agree? lol

so the question is.... if im having regular 30 day cycle periods. am i definetly ovulating? or can you have a period and not ovulate?

thanks in advance xxx

Replies

• Hi Hayley
    sorry to hear the witch found you, and at that ungodly hour as well.

I agree with you, I feel I should stop symptom spotting as well as it is driving me mad, but it is addictive and I feel I am doing something.

From what I have read, you can have regular periods without ovulating image I think the only way you can find out if you are ovulating is via BBT and ov sticks. (BBT may be the best - but no idea as I don't use them). How long you been trying for? Is it worth going to the docs for a 21day test for reassurance? I had one done after 6 mths (cos I was 35). Even though my results came back, I still wonder if I ov every month as my ov sticks have only shown faint lines for a couple of months in the last 3 months.

HTH