Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Horrid hubby!!!

Please help! I feel awful! My hubby has been awful since we found out we are expexting our 3rd child. I keep hoping he will get better as the pregnancy goes on but I am due in 2 months!!! He just keeps saying he is stressed!!!! and I'm not?????? I ahve had an awful time and been quite unwell. He is ok one day and horrid the next. He says he still loves me but is no longer in love with me! I just keep crying. I have 2 boys and this is a girl. I should be over the moon but I just feel sad. I love him and hate him all at the same time. We have been together 12 years. He has been horrible every pregnancy. I don't know wether to try and ignore him or what? Why is he doing this????
Lisa:\(:cry:

Replies

• If he has been like this every pregnancy then I would just try to ignore it- honestly men can be like big kids sometimes. I don't know what other advice to give tbh- just try to make the most of the rest of your pregnancy xx
  • Maybe he feels "jealous" when you are pregnant cos he's not getting as much attention so he wants to get a reaction out of you (by saying not in love with you etc)..?
    Just a thought. Hope it helps?