Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

New Baby nappies to Active Fit

Replies

• At what age did you change your lo's nappies from Pampers New Baby to Active Fit?

My lo is nearly 5 months and weights nearly 13lb (smaller than average - on 9th centile). As she's starting to wriggle a lot now and trying to roll etc I was thinking on moving her onto the Active Fit nappies. Do you find them better/more absorbant? Only problem is I can only find the size from 15lbs in the shops. I'm sure they do one from 9lbs don't they? Plus aren't they cheaper to buy as you get more nappies in a pack than New Baby?
  • I recently moved my 17 week old daughter from new baby to active fit size 3. She weighs 13lb 2 1/2ozs and she looks so much more comfortable in them. Don't bother with the baby dry they are rubbish compared to the active fit!
  • Morgana has been using the active fit ones from 5 months onwards. She's a very small baby (14lb 9oz at 8 months) but she moves around all the time so they are great. I use the baby dry ones at night, as I found that the active fit ones will leave her with a wet bottom in the morning.
  • Morgana has been using the active fit ones from 5 months onwards. She's a very small baby (14lb 9oz at 8 months) but she moves around all the time so they are great. I use the baby dry ones at night, as I found that the active fit ones will leave her with a wet bottom in the morning.