Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

You guys are the best!!!!!

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to say that joining this web site has been the best thing i've ever done, you guys are so great and supportive and it's good to know there are other people going through exactly the same things as me and I feel like I can talk to you about things that I can't even say to my oh and my close friends, I really don't know what I would've done without you over these last few weeks, I would probably have gone insane.

xxx

Replies

• Hi Saint Bertie, thanks for the good luck and i'm sure your right about revealing intimate details lol x
  • Hi,
    Just wanted to agree that everyone on here are fantastic and you're all like big or small sisters i never had. Arggggghhhhh.
  • I am a nurse and it makes you a bit more relaxed about discussing intimate details but I have never ever discussed cm with even my closet friends but dont think anything of it on here!!!
    I think that the way everyone is supportive even if they themselves are having a bad day is the thing that has struck me about being really great on here.xx
  • I say hear hear about the forum being the best. I have learned so much I joined 4 months ago.
    Thank you Ladies!
  • I'm in total agreement - I've been silently miserable about ttc for the last couple of months, as dh doesn't quite "get it", and I haven't told people at work. It's nice to find a place where we're all going through the same ups and downs!
  • Whoops should've said closest not closet friends!!-dont think I have any in my cupboard!!lol xx
  • i loved it on ttc, found it invaluable. made new friends and told people things about myself that even some of my close friends dont know. plus theres lots of laughs but you can share the lows. its also very educational and i found myself learning loads and then sharing that with newbies too.
    Filo x (used to live on ttc forum, pg 12 weeks with 2nd baby, 2mc's and dad has terminal cancer, all of which have been supported on here, thanks!)
  • Oohhh here here, i agree, everyone is fabulous.

I must admit i am more of a floater and learner than a poster but have learnt tons. DH thinks i am a bit crackers if he ever looks over my shoulder to see what i am up to on here but never mind!!

Love and baby dust xx