Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I am hung over ;-(

Oh man this is the reason I don;t drink anymore. I have not drunk for two months and now I will not drink ever again!!!!

It felt good though to just let my hair down and relax image

K xx

Replies

• Morning - haha are you suffering !

Any sign of AF yet ?

I was at SATC last nite - absolutely brill and it was nice to get out a do something with the girls
  • Can I join the hungover group please? Got a BFN yesterday so let my hair down last night.

Eurghhhhhhh. Am now dying.
  • You poor ladies! Im sure it was all worth it just to be able to relax and let your hair down. Hope your both feeling better soon. xx
  • Man this is not a good feeling I just keep getting waves of sickness thats it for al ong time now i am not drinking anymore.

No sign of AF my boobs are still not as sore as they have been my Nipples were really dark this morning though i have heard some women have had this just after coming off the pill ;-(

I will test sunday morning i think and then if Neg i will test in a week maybe next weekend unless AF arrives.

I don;t feel preg though image

k xx
  • I'm at Rockness next weekend and hopefully i'll come back with a BFP. fingers cossed !
  • I'm at Rockness next weekend and hopefully i'll come back with a BFP. fingers cossed !
  • I will keep everything crossed for you honey.

I am hoping to go and see Sex and the City this weekend was not going to get to see it for ahwile but my weekend plans have changed woo hoo so I might be going to see it as well.

K xx