Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Clumsy?!

Just knocked half a pint of cranberry juice off the bedside table onto the floor image whoops!! :lol:

I'm already forgetting where I put my keys and lose my train of thought mid sentence and look lost whilst I try to remember what I'm saying :roll:

Replies

• Options
    I've been experiencing the same thing for the past month as well. Hubby just thinks it's really funny. I also always manage get food all over my clothes when eating and even sing along like a kid if I'm really enjoying it!
  • Options
    LOL you two - I'm incredibly clumsy as well - always been pretty bad, but this is just stupid! I'm also the classic ditzy blonde - come out with complete gibberish and then get upset when my dh looks at me like I've gone out!

Just to reassure you.....it only gets worse!

Karenxx
    5 days to go
  • Options
    and worse and worse and worse lol with each subsequent pg, my memory etc has worsened.......takes me ages sometimes to remember my own kids names let alone anything else hehehe
  • Options
    Yes - I even do the role call including my dh's name these days (that's what you get for having 4 kids!) before I get to the one I meant to call!