Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Whats the world coming 2??

Did anyone see the news this morning?? Man and woman who i think are suspected to be the parents have stabbed their 5 year old boy, 4 year old girl dead. And a 6 month old is critical in hospital with stab wounds. I know you guys can see the news yourself but its so upsetting. Children should just be cherished. What makes someone that screwed in the head?!?!?! xx megs xx

Replies

• It is a dangerous world to bring a child into. Scary thought. But with good parents like all of us will be its ok!! They better not try and get away with those killings by claiming insanity or something!!! Meg xx
  • I saw it. Broke my heart. x
  • oh god only just saw this, i cried too. Have a little boy whos 4 as well. Poor souls may they rest in peace and their murderers whatevers coming to them.
    Filo x
  • I felt physically sick when i heard this on the radio on my way to work this morning. Absolutely awful,R.I.P little ones.
  • I was trully horrified by the entire situation and cannot believe how people can murder anyone let alone innocent children who have absolutely no way of defending themselves.
  • I cant bear thinking about it, it makes me very upset, angry and disturbed that anyone can be so EVIL
  • poor little souls. So sad.
    xx