Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Holding cell for those on 1ww!!

Right all of you in here now, none of this POAS before AF due lark.... let me know when you're testing and i'll let you out then!!!

Replies

• I will be testing this Friday so please can I come in??

xx
  • Yes come on in gem1, have you brought any supplies? I will get out the chocolate and fizzy pop.

I am testing friday too so we can resist together!! xx
  • well I am a strange girl and not really a big chocolate fan but I will be bringing a gallon of tea in with me!!!

Good Luck for Friday as well.

Is this your first baby you are ttc?? This is no2 for me and I am starting to think I am worse this time than last!! The last week has just been dragging by and I am dreading this week!!
    xx
  • Ok tea it is!!

We are trying for number 1, on month 4 ttc so not too long but it's just so frustrating. OMG this week has dragged soooo much and i have next week off work so i am going to have to take up a new hobby to stop me from POAS!!!

xx
  • Tell me about it, I am a stay home Mum and normally the weeks fly by however this week just gone has been sooo slow!!!
    Well atleast you are being patient this is month 1 again for us and I have already been using ov sticks which is probably a good job as my ov was later than I thought so if I hadn't then I wouldn't have known...
    Hope you find something to do this week!! Nice to be off work though hopefully with a nice ending to the week as well. Something to go back to work to put a smile on your face.
    xx
  • can I come in?
    Af is due mon but i dont want to test until wed if no sign x
  • Can i come in but can we leave to treats out cos i CAN'T stop eating !!! I even made cupcakes today just so I could eat them, and I've eaten all the chocolate and crisps in the house and I still want more...

AF is due friday but I may not be able to hold out poas til then...maxi xxx
  • Can i come in but can we leave to treats out cos i CAN'T stop eating !!! I even made cupcakes today just so I could eat them, and I've eaten all the chocolate and crisps in the house and I still want more...

AF is due friday but I may not be able to hold out poas til then...maxi xxx
  • Yey yey fiona and maxi come right in and put your feet up, i've brought some dvds, now what will it be; Dirty Dancing or Grease??

xx
  • ooooh and after those can we have cocktail and top gun ( think i may have been a gay man in a previous life LOL) xxx
  • Hahah yeh ok! Have you got any symptoms at all anyone?

I have been trying sooo hard not to symptom spot!!
    xx
  • I am trying not to symptom spot this month cos it gets me all worked up and the fall is harder.
    To be honest apart from a few pulling pains I don't get hardly any af symptoms at all. I never get sore boobs or anything, and reading some of the symptoms on here I'm not convinced my lady parts are working at all !!! max xxx
  • I know i must start recording my symptoms cos every month i end up thinking - did i feel like this last month? And end up googling everything!! LOL!

• * maxi googling eating herself out of house & home to see if it's a pg symptom*

hahaha max xxx
  • Haha at you max!

I am feeling rubbish today and i've been having mega sore nips for the last 4days and they don't hurt today!! image

Hope you're all resisting!
  • How are we doing ladies? xx
  • i've got very sore boobies and they feel enormous
    why do the symptoms of pg and af have to be so similar?
  • I know, it sucks doesnt it! image xx
  • Knock, knock...is there room for one more??
  • Come right in woomummy, you're very welcome!

I have been a naughty girl and tested early today but really wish i hadn't (can someone please take responsibility of the key to the holding cell and i'm a bad girl!)

I tested with a tesco hpt (25miu) which says use from day of af due (saturday). Anyways i was a bit impatient and couldn't see anything immediately so went to wake DH and had a little cry. Then about 45 mins later there was the thinnest little pink line - we can both see it although it is VERY VERY faint..... however i know i have to dismiss it as it was out of the time scale and prob an evap.

And then later on about 6pm i took another test (asda 25miu) and i can't see anything this time within the 10 mins although DH says he can..... Anyways, i need to be locked in here until at least friday because it's just so crappy getting my hopes up with what are probably just evap lines....

love and baby dust xx