Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hi ladies, i'm back ttc after a mmc....

Hi there ladies,

Thought i'd say hi & can i come back?? I had a mmc two weeks ago & am going to ttc straight after i get my first period. I was 9 weeks pg when i found out that my little one had stopped growing at 6 weeks. :\(

Have done lots of crying & grieving want to focus once again on getting a bfp.

Nat xxx

Replies

• Hi Nat sorry for your loss i hope you get your bfp soon!
    take care and babydust
    Lin
  • Hiyam Nat, so sorry to hear of your loss hun. I had a mmc and D&c in April. I waited for AF before ttc againand now on 1ww. All the luck in the world for when you start ttc again xx
  • hey hun.
    i'm in the same boat... am still waiting for bleeding/spotting to stop after erpc 10 days ago then waiting for one af.
    hopefully we'll get our BFPs together again soon.

big hugs and lots of sticky superduper babydust xxx
  • Good luck nat, hope your stay here is a short one xx
  • Hi Nat. I had a missed mc on the 1st may. found out at the 12 week scan that the baby had died at 8 1/2 weeks. think i am having my 1st period since mc now (seems a bit early but i don't mind - means i can start trying sooner). Good luck Bex XX
  • Hia Nat.
    I had a mmc at 12 weeks in feb and started ttc straight away. I am now on month 4 ttc.
    Good luck and I hope we all get bfp's soon.
    xx
  • I am so sorry about you mmc. Just wanted to wish you lots of good luck for the future.

Mrs WBxx
  • Hey
    I'm in exactly the same situation. I had a mmc at 8 weeks (was sposed to be 12 ) and had a D&C on friday. Still bleeding a little..plannin on leaving it a month before ttc again just to let things settle down.
  • Good luck to you all. Let's see lots of bfps in the next months. x