Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Finally here

Hey ladies

Cant beleive ive got hospital appointment tomorrow oh had decided to come into appointment with me dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing! Knowing my luck he'll come out with something embarrassing.image

I'll let you all know how i get on and thanks for all your support over the last 15months you are all stars.;\)

Love ya allimage

jen xx

Replies

• Woohoo hunny, goodluck with 2moz, i bet your nervous, excited and shitting it all rolled into one!!!! Hope it goes well hun, i was thinking about u 2nite so was hoping youd post b4 u went image x
  • Ha you know me so well Shiting, nervous, excited and feel sick all in a oner. lol

Cheers hunny hopefully it wont belong before we both get a sticky bfp. xxx
  • I hope so hunny, we bloody deserve those babies dont we!!!!

U know il be thinking of u so big hugs and tons of luck..and heres some masking tape for oh mouth...if youve gota take him with you at least it may make him a bit quieter!!! xxxxx
  • Good luck hun x
  • I must be physic I was just thinking its time for your appointment, good luck let us know how you get on Xxxx
  • Good luck for today, hope you get your answers.
  • Good Luck Jen!! I think it is a great idea oh is coming with you (they kind of expect it to be honest) shows you are really serious about ttc. Hope you get some answers.
  • Good Luck Jen!! I think it is a great idea oh is coming with you (they kind of expect it to be honest) shows you are really serious about ttc. Hope you get some answers.
  • Good luck jen, hope you get some answers and help if needed. You deserve it after 15mths hun! Will be thinking of you today xxx