Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Strange twinges!!

I have had strange twinges/pains in my left lower pelvic area for the last two days. They appear to have gone today. I am very hopeful that they could have been implantation but they were probably too early, I am dpo6 today!!

Replies

• Heya i can totally relate to you ive had similar pains lately and i felt as though something was different. Am hoping AF doesnt show her ugly face and that i get my BFP!!!!!!
    Fingers crossed hunni
  • Oh I hope so, when are you due to test Kimdxx?
  • I've also had a few twinges in my lower pelvic area in the last couple of days.I'm due AF next thurs but have brought a 1st response just incase!!
  • Twinges are good! 6dpo isn't too early as I am sure I had implantation around this time. Fingers crossed for your bfp.

Hyjanea - when are you due?
  • Usually d12-14po and 14 is next friday. I really want to try not to poas until at least then but dont know if I'll manage it!!xx
  • I've had twinges too and a feeling like my abdomen is stuffed with cotton wool (not wind or anything before anyone asks!). It felt like a very faint period pain, but I only get those on the day of my AF, not before. Have had for two days and have been so so clumsy.

Not a clue where in cycle as AF has been absent for two months following first pill free bleed.

Am so tempted to test. Or am I a desperate symptom spotter?
  • Dont know about you flush but I'm awful. I have decided this morning that I must be pg because I cried when someone got an agreement to have their conservatory rebuilt on a tv programme this morning. So I am either pg or have completely lost the plot!!!xx
  • Sounds positive to me!! I got implantation pains at 6dpo and randomly burst into tears at 10dpo!! Good luck with resisting poas!!

*Babydust*
  • Thanks, unfortunately I bought a 2 pack of cbd today. I think I'm going to have to put them in the garage or give them to my mum for safekeeping!!
  • Thanks, unfortunately I bought a 2 pack of cbd today. I think I'm going to have to put them in the garage or give them to my mum for safekeeping!!