Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where is everyone?

Helloooooo?

Is anyone out there????????????????

*Waits and listens for response*

Replies

• Options
    Still sunbathing, maybe? image oh ive just had an image from the titanic, u sound like the bloke looking for survivours when the ships gone down!
  • Options
    hehe!! it has been quiet on here all day!!

http://t2.lilypie.com/aYT3p1/.png

• Options
    Hahah woomummy i can see him now, the one with a beard and a torch?

You're right immense it's been very very quiet today. I've been quite lonely :cry:

• Options
    I'm here! Having such a lovely day - hiccups, sunburnt arms and having to sit and watch my cat lick her punani for the last 20-mins!!!
  • Options
    Sounds like my cat Joo!! She must have been extremely dirty today - she has done nothing but eat and clean!!

http://t2.lilypie.com/aYT3p1/.png

• Options
    I've been here.... xx
  • Options
    My cat has just spent day leaping after flies.

Any sign of AF Joo? Mine is still AWOL image
  • Options
    Yep thats the one!!! Ive popped on a few times but its been so quiet hasnt it!!! Im in a dilema so may as well share!! Going by ewcm i thought i ov'ed 2wks this weds....ive kept doing opks as not sure where i am since mc....yesterday i had an almost positive and today its gone light again, but ive had no ewcm....now i have a stitchy pain and feel achey...so mb im oving now...god damn body i havent a clue what its doing!!
  • Options
    Absolutely NO sign at all ladydonut!
    Felt a bit sick earlier - hubby and I keep saying I wonder if I am. Still trying not to get my hopes up but so hard. I'm never late and I've not had a 26day cycle in months now. Still only 12DPO too.
    But I just know I'm setting myself up for disappointment by getting excited!!!
  • Options
    Unless your pg? OPK can double up as HPT sometimes? Ooooh you're gonna have to POAS for us now!!

xx
  • Options
    I am here too.
  • Options
    I am on CD30 but having a funny feeling i might have ov later this month which is a bummer as we only bd up to CD16. Previous months i have ov on CD12 or CD14.

Haven't had too many symptoms apart from heartburn which is madness, i've never had heartburn unless i go for big meal out! It;s yucky heartburn too, makes me feel all sick when i get it.

xx
  • Options
    Hi emzyv, how was your day? Do you have a cat? x
  • Options
    I don't have a cat but i have a really cute dog. She has had a lovely day sun bathing. The weather has been amazing today.
  • Options
    I've been popping on all day but there was no one around when I was(mustve been stinky after all the gardening!!!) I have 2 cats and whilst I was putting lo to bed the fridge must have been slightly open and they pinched leftover beef burgers that I was going to eat tomorrow. Bet the old one is sick later!!!!
  • Options
    My dogs have just been barking at anyone and everyone going past the window! xx
  • Options
    Im not aloud a cat...mrwoodaddy is allergic, although ive tried my hardest to get one...cant understand why he wont put up with running eyes and a tight chest...selfish i think lol!

Il test on weds and see what happens then...although just helped mrwoodaddy ahem tidy the shed in the garden ..just in case!!!!:lol:

[Modified by: woomummy on June 08, 2008 08:21 PM]
  • Options
    Ohhhh woomummy you should soooo test now!!! I am a bad influence arnt i........

Ahhhhh i think you OH should let you have a kitty, he would just have to stay out of it's way!!! :lol:

xx
  • Options
    hi im glad there are some people here! ive been popping on since about 2pm and not really caught anyone here. so im guessibng everyones oh are watching the footy?
    i think you shu]ould be allowed a cat,but saying that im not allowed a dog either coz we both work all day and it wouldnt be fair oin the dog according to my hubby.
    ladydonut: i think you should poas as hurtburn was my only symton when i had my daughter,well that and a missed af!
    so are you lot going to go and test? im dying to know and get sonme more bfp's!
  • Options
    Hello iwantanotherpls (hehe that was a mouthful think i will just call you i.w.a.p. :lol: )

I POAS this morning with a FR and got a grotty BFN. My AF is either 1 or 2 days late unless i ov later so am gonna POAS tues if no AF??

Was your heartburn after certain foods or just random? I have had it on and off since last night and i havent been bingeing or anything!!!

xx