Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Desperately trying not to symptom spot...however

I promised myself I would keep my mind of symptom spotting and wait until AF due (12th) before even thinking about testing

Who are we trying to kid when we say we won't symptom spot!

Mine so far as follows:-

Feeling sick on average 4 or 5 times a day (no specific times)

Loads of CM (sorry if tmi)

Feeling tired mid afternoon though can't get any rest as got an active 5 month old who doesnt sleep for more than 15 mins at a time duing the day (can't complain as he sleeps 6:30 - 6:30 on a night)

Nipples look darker (though to be honest I don't really look at them that often and darkness could be lasting result from being pg with lo) No tingling of boobs but that's nothing new for me lol

Here's the weirdest one - I feel fluttering in my stomach! I know this is daft and probably my mind playing tricks to convince me there may be another little bubba on the way

Why oh why have the 10 days since OV gone so slow and how slow are the next few days gonna be!

Note to self - ignore anything you think may be an early symptom (yeah right!)

Ladies help!

M x

Replies

• Ooh sound promising hun! Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon xx
  • You've come to the wrong place if you want support to stop symptom spotting! Everyone on here is an addict! lol!

Good luck when you test! x
  • Good luck hun hope you get a bfp soon!
    Caz x x
  • Hi All

Sorry if this is a bit tmi - AF not due until Thursday and still having all symptoms I detailed above.

Yesterday I had a slight bit of brown discharge when I wiped on one occasion when I went to the loo but nothing since and no signs AF as yet. Is this too late in cycle for implantation?

Stupidly did cheapie boots test yesterday (even though pack says can use from day AF due) after seeing discharge which showed BFN

Not holding out much hope but have told myself I have not to test until Friday at the earliest

Mx
  • Not too late, when i got pregnant with my dd i had that "looks like the start of my af" discharge the day my af was due! Had nothing else after, so when I was a week late tested and got my BFP (don't know how I managed to wait so long!!)
  • Agree with LauraDud. I don't have any pg books, but my friend who is 9+3 says hers says (!) implantation can often be mistaken for start of af! xx