Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi girls its been a long time

Hi girls its been a long time since ive been on here. But im plsed to say i am now back and i am PREGNANT. I went 4 my 12 week scan yesterday and found out i was 12+2. For those of u that dont know me i had a miscarriage last September at 6 and a half weeks. Like anyone is i was deverstated and couldnt bare to come on the site. Me and oh dealt with it together and gradually started tryin again. So here i am 12.3 weeks pregnant 2day and i couldnt b happier. We told both lots of family last nite and as u can imagine there was lots of tears especially from my dad who took the miscarriage really hard. I did nothing but cry all day yesterday especially when i saw my little baby on the screen. The sonographer said the heart beat was really strong and everything was fine. my little one is due on 23rd DECEMBER. Happy Christmas lol lol. I am also on facebook if anyone wants to add me Lyndsay Germany. xxx

Replies

• Options
    COngratialtions honey!!!!!!!! oh i'm so pleased for you!!!!!

Have a h&h 6 months! xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun, that is great news. You must be over the moon.
  • Options
    Congratulations! What a great Xmas pressie! Relax and enjoy the rest of your pg x
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Another christmas pudding! So exciting!!!
  • Options
    How wonderful! That is such a lovely thing to hear. Take care of yourself and enjoy it x
  • Options
    aww congrats hun, that give me tears in my eyes, hormones!! lol

hayley 7+6
  • Options
    Thanx girls im still so excited. Told all the girls at work 2day and they are all really plsed. Even oh work mates r plsed lol lol.
    I just cant stop smiling
  • Options
    Awww congratulations hun, i hope everything goes smoothly for you. xxx
  • Options
    Hey hunny, what fab news!!! Its so nice to hear a good ending, gives me hope xxxxxx
  • Options
    Congrat, that's great news. I have just had a mc at 9 weeks (although bean died between 7 & 8 weeks) and really like to hear stories like yours to give me hope for the future. xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!
    Bx
  • Options
    Congratulations, that's fab news. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. You're having the best chrissy present ever! xx

Sorry to hear your news babyb, sending big hug.
    xx