Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

accupunture helping conception????

came off pilll in Nov but cycle not regulated yet has anyone ha success with accupunture helping to regulate & helping them to conceive???

Replies

• I have not had acupuncture myself but I am pretty sure I have read that it has helped some women conceive. I have also seen acupuncture to help with infertility advertised on a couple of websites but I can't recall where.
  • well ladies have decided to take the plunge & am going to see someone today so will let you know whether the accupunture actually helps or not
  • Hi Emelhea,

I saw your other post to me on the CD81 post so thought I'd reply on here about acupuncture.

I go for acupuncture at my local shopping centre - Dr China. I have had 5 sessions so far but so far it hasn't had any impact image That said, the reason i am going is because a friend of mine came off the pill a couple years ago and her cycles were all over the place and so she had acupuncture and got pregnant within a couple of months. I'll keep you updated on how it goes though.

If you've got any other questions about it, i'll try to answer them.

good luck x
  • Thanks Moonpig, i have just been for first session at Dr & Herbs to try and regulate my cycle and hopefully then get will make getting a BFP easier. Have to say first session was scary but she was very nice and has also put me in some herbal tablets as well so lets see whether it makes a difference, here's hoping...