Forum home Babies Baby

from isobel to all other babies...

v hj jmn fgbv nm d 5, v j890. UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN UYHN7 m

this is a message from Isobel to all other babies in the forum! i can only assume that it is in code, but i'm sure if you sit your babe infront of the keyboard and let them hammer it like she did, then Issy will get the reply she wants!

(sorry bout this mums, it is one of them things, when i want to go on here, she cries until i let her sit on my knee and play!!!!)

Replies

• love it!!!!! :lol:

Sorry Isobel but Max is already in bed - however tomorrow I will make sure he reads your cryptic message and hopefully you will get a reply!

• bv vcjhgmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuj klo.ij7bv uk6grc bngh bn,.l; vbfvy hgn8lj j 069jl..lun kj.

to isobel from Brooke.. i think she understood she was chittering away bless her.. thing is shge gets her little fingers under the keys and pulls them off.. grrr xx
  • Bioeek,x ZDCREDF;;C I;GZAA\ -PM

well zachariah didn't seem too pleased, is it a girls only message, he did the reply by stamping on the keyboard! hmmm
  • ./lk,jjjhnhhhhhhhh6n7y nyn,,.,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol this is Kara's message.
  • To isobel
    fvfgrtg v vv saxVvzaDJ HJ9U87#]#'
    love from Harri xxx

• with love from harry...
    t m,,mmmmmmmmmmmmm6cfbvcxmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,m [#uxxxxxxxxxaaaaaaaaaaaaaadccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq sn g sb hyt6 5cdsw1s 8c

has such a way with words i think....he's so clever he even managed to change the font.... lol xx
  • actually, he didnt change the font, just magnified the page lol
  • jnvfgrcd fg cyu5y5 cm uc mucc v0ohhgb m gufyurtscytyuuyullgigliugllgilgliligugulgLUIugguilgligllguiguigggiugiu

This is from Ollie to Isobel. image

xxxxxx
  • didnt realise he'd put the line on it image:lol:

xxx
  • lk \CZZ8\ZUm KFLMN

From Morgana to Isobel and the other babies!
  • fr:L@{kj om Abby7888888888hb mui n hb fgyjkhgfcfvhngvdcnhhnb f ffffdcxfgbbgfdxvcc
    ,klj,milim,i,
    love to the other babies from Abby x x
  • VFF G Fd fff f g ggggg bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ggbd sasas12211\zaa fc zxee\q

Love to all other babies from Lily-Mae!

Wonder what they're talking about!
  • jju ijub fr./ hb gf bjhjfkl.l/;l;oujkihgdzxsxsbnm, .// nhj m n hnjhjgcv dvjkjk

Lotsa Luv, Alex x
  • m\nskxdksncv-90FCsido'[]kj;n'pokw30-ifchnm'v

Love Matthew xxx
  • 9Xgvvfdqaa\a09a2coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood3 think this is so funny so just had to join in,so the above was from Benjamin to Isobel,i think hes a clever baby because he has even managed to get the coo in!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
  • bailey wanted to join in...............hh u n n jijijijijnndxk kllgnghgkljyhjgg nxyttttt zsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssxxngtymhmmmmmmmnmnmnm

when i asked him what it meant he just gave me a big cheeky grin!!! lol.well he is only 4 months he probally wondered what i was on about!!
  • yt ;lf,ygb vx ttnvqzzz\2e6n ggb 5\JHUUBA4rdcx4 y /hb 9 v

Love James (16 weeks) xx