Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I'm back :cry:

Hi girls

Well looks like I missed you too much and wasn't meant to leave. (I think) I am miscarrying Henry Bean - been bleeding all day with cramps - just like a period. Dr couldn't do a lot - she tried very hard but EPU won't scan me until my 6th week next week. She's taken a blood test and I get the results back on Thursday. We did a HPT which was negative - she thinks Henry Bean might have gone a few days ago if the tests are already back to negative.

Me and hubby are in bits but we're talking loads, crying loads and sharing how we feel.

I feel a bit of a fool to be honest, I told so many of you on here and quite a few other friends I'd met on the Y&YW website. After receiving so many nice congratulations messages, I have to tell you all that Henry Bean hasn't survived and I don't know, just feel a bit of a wally really in that respect. I'm quite relieved we only told close family.

Anyway, I'll be back properly soon I'm sure, no doubt sharing more random cat and poo stories.

Love Joo xxx

Replies

• Hi Joo, I am sorry to hear that. You must be going through a really difficult time. You are definitely NOT a wally or a fool. Its good you are both talking and supporting each other. I am sending you lots of best wishes and PMA. Take care x
  • hi joo, sorry to hear your bad news. glad you and your hubby have each others support and are talking about things.you are not a wally,its no-ones fault. hope to see you around again soon,when you feel ready, sending big hugs xx
  • sooooo sorry about your news,sending you loads of hugs,glad your oh is helping you through it and like the op has said,you are not a fool!!!!

sarah
    xx
  • Hi Joo

I'm so so sorry to hear your sad news. From your other posts I honestly thought you were going to be okay image and was just scared like the rest of us.
    Don't think you're a wally - nobody expects this. When I mc'd I'd told everyone, family, friends, work (the whole office) but everyone was fantastic and nobody made me feel silly.

Take care honey, sending you a big hug xxx
  • Joo, please dont feel silly. When one of us gets a bfp its great that we can all share it and then if the worst happens to be able to share that with us too and hope that we can offer support. I have found it frightening to be made aware of just how many people do seem to miscarry in those early weeks of pregnancy. You know the figures but until they happen to people that you know(or feel like you do ) they dont really mean anything more than numbers that you hope will not happen to you.
    I really feel for you. Take care of yourself and allow yourself time to grieve and heal. Hope to see you back on here when you feel ready to try again. Big hugs.
    Helen.xxxxx
  • So sorry to hear your news Joo. Bigs hugs to you. And as the others said you are absolutely NOT a fool for being excited and telling everyone. Take care.
    dg
    xxx
  • Hello lovely, not been on here for awhile but thought I would see what was going on and can't believe your news having chatted with you the other night. I'm so so sorry, you must be going through hell. And by the way you are not a fool, this is a website for girls trying to get pregnant and then when it happens it is natural for you to tell people. I'm sure noone would wait till 3 months to tell people on here. Unfortunately it is one of those things that happens and it's nothing that you have done. My friend had an mc last week and has a couple of weeks off coming up and that included a trip to Alton Towers so she is now looking forward to going on the rides and having fun trying again. I know after things have settled down for you you will do the same.
    Take care of you hon. Maybe make yourself some of those cupcakes to make yourself feel better.
    Lots of love
    Ducky.
    xx
  • hi Joo,
    so sorry to hear that, but never think you can't tell us girls anything, we are all here to listen.
    take care and keep talking to oh, you will get each other through this difficult time!
    Hugs & kissies
    xxx
  • So sorry to hear this Joo!

I am thinking about you and if you need me you know where I am.

((((((sending you such a hugh hug)))))))

Not sure what else to say. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and I am here x
  • So sorry Joo - I don't know how you feel as i have never been in your position - but I can imagine. My heart goes out to you.

You are NOT a fool. Where else can you share news either way than on here? That's what we are all here for - to share the good and bad news and hopefully offer as much support as possible.

Take care of yourself and have some 'me' time. I am really sending you lots of hugs xx
  • Joo - so sorry to hear that. And as the other posts said, don't feel a fool - we just feel honoured that you shared your news.

Lots of love and best wishes. We're all thinking of you xxx
  • Oh Joo - you are absolutely not a fool. We are all here to share each others news - whether good or bad. But I do understand how totally gutting it is to go from being so excited sharing good news to having to do the opposite.

We didn't tell anyone I was pg apart from this forum and the reassurance and advice I got was brilliant. And then once I mc'd this forum has been such a support for me at a time when it feels like no one else understands.

If you want to talk I am here for you. Thinking of you. xxx
  • Hi Joo, I can only echo what the other girls have said really.
    If you need a chat, you know where to find us. Thinking of you, stay strong.
    Love Topbird xx
  • oh hun i'm so sorry to hear your news. we are all here for you, and i'm thinking of you lots xxx
  • So sorry Joo, thinking of you. xx
  • So sorry to hear that joo, thinking of you and sending a big cyber hug. We'll be here when you are ready to start ttc again to chat and offer support. Take care.
  • Sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you xx
    To give you some hope I had 4 mc's and thought it would never happen to me but a month after having 4th mc found myself pregnant again and now have my lovely little man who's now 5 months

Wishing you lots of luck for when you feel ready to try again

xx
  • Hi girls

I feel a bit of a fool to be honest, I told so many of you on here and quite a few other friends I'd met on the Y&YW website. After receiving so many nice congratulations messages, I have to tell you all that Henry Bean hasn't survived and I don't know, just feel a bit of a wally really in that respect. I'm quite relieved we only told close family.
    Love Joo xxx

So so sorry to hear your news Joo.

Hon I know exactly how you feel at this - i told everyone, people on here, on YYW and even hubbys pool team! Close family, Facebook! image and then had to tell them all it wasnt happening.

Take your time, cry as much as you want to, and try to rest if you can.

Sending you lots of hugs.

xxxxxx
  • Oh joo hunny, Im so sorry to hear your devastating news. You are not a fool or a wally for sharing your bfp with us, that is what we are here for and its great to share in the excitement. Im sure I speak for everyone when I say that we were all genuinely made up for you when you told us of your bfp, and we are all here for you now that you have had this sad experience, to offer support and a shoulder to cry on, and huge squishy cyber hugs (((((())))))).

Like BabyB, I had only shared my news with all you girlies on the BE site, so when it went wrong the support I received was a life saver.

My heart goes out to you hun, its a devastating experience and its so unfair that so many of us have to suffer it. Im so glad you and your hubby are supporting each other and talking at this difficult time.

You know where I am if you want to chat, rant or whatever.

Take care hun xxxxx
  • Oh honey i'm so sorry to hear your news, your not a fool to have got excited we are all here to share the ups that give the rest of us hope and the downs to give out hugs.

Life can be so cruel and MCing is an awful card to be dealt. Tke time to mend and grieve and hopefully we'll se you back here soon!!

love & hugs
    jen
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx