Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hiya, Am back.....

well, I've had a really relaxing two weeks (just over) and although i have peeped over here a little bit, I've not been stressing too much this month.

I know it's not going to be our month because we've only had sex once, right at the very beginning. So there's no 2ww for me this month.

Next month we might start thinking of it as ttc and actively having sex, but thats next month. (I've already told him no sex whatso ever in August as I'm not having another May baby in the family - we have about 14 birthdays in may as it is! Including mine, his and Ollie's).

So sending all of you my baby dust for this month, hope you all get what you want. Massive hugs to those who need them, and fingers crossed!

xxxxxx

Replies

• Good luck SY and hope you get your BFP really soon. Sx
  • Welcome back, and good luck when you do start ttc again!

I will have a smidge of your babydust if you dont mind, and have you got any spare pma??!. Im running fairly low on that at the moment as Im not sure whats going on with my cycles after mc, Im all over the place, plus oh has had man flu' for the past week or so. :roll: so Im fairly sure Im out for this month too. Ho hum. xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/jJdgp1/.png

• yeah you can have some pma -
    I dont know if my cycles have even settled down after my mc so know what youre going through. First one after was 36 days, second one was 34 days and last one was 30 days, so hopefully they are getting back to the 28 day one i used to have. Am working off a 30 day one this month tho.

xxxx
  • Hi SY - thanks for lovely message of support. I've not seen you on here before, but wanted to say what a lovely pic you've got there!
  • thanks, its my hubby and Ollie at 6 months old having his first shower (shh he'd kill me if he knew it was on public display :lol: )

Looks like you joined just as i'd decided to have a break - ttc was getting me down and I was really upset at the end of may coz i thought we'd done it and af arrived..... :roll:

xxxx
  • thanks, its my hubby and Ollie at 6 months old having his first shower (shh he'd kill me if he knew it was on public display :lol: )

Looks like you joined just as i'd decided to have a break - ttc was getting me down and I was really upset at the end of may coz i thought we'd done it and af arrived..... :roll:

xxxx