Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

not feeling great, im getting tired of all this!!

went to the bathroom this morning and when i wiped i had lots of discharge and a few streaks of blood (sorry tmi) so i know the witch is on her way only 5 days late! :x i was begining to get exited and even told dh i was late and got him exited too... i wish i could have kept my mouth shut until at least a bfp on a test! i should have known better really as i did test earlier in the week and got a bfn anyway, so who am i kidding? looks like day 1 for me AGAIN!! not feeling too great, in fact i feel a bit sick and tired and ive got visitors this afternoon for tea and not feeling like it at all

sorry to rant girls, i know ill feel better tomorrow its just that i hate cd1 and im NEVER EVER 5 days late.....i hate the witch!! :evil:

amandaxx

Replies

• I know how you feel hun. Ive had 3 yrs of it. Getting really fed up now. Going to make an appointment for me and oh to see doctor next week. Surely something can be done for us now after such a long time.
    Hang in there hun. sending loads of PMA to you even though im running low myself.
    xxx
  • thanks hun, sorry youve been ttc for so long too, i know im lucky cause i have dd (3) but it took us 13 months ttc until i got my bfp in march and then mc and had to have d and c and now were on month 3 again i hope we dont have to wait another year!! good lcuk at the docs and thanks for replying xxx
  • No problem hun.
    Chin up!!!!!
    xxx
  • Sorry to hear that pae. I felt horribly sick with my last AF too. I'm sorry to hear how long it's taken, but at least you know that you can conceive, I'm sure it will happen soon.
  • hi pae just looking back to see if any of our original group were still around. sorry to hear about your mc. took me 10months to concieve my baby an thankfully he is now 9 weeks old. adore him! babydust from me and hamish!! xxxxx
  • hi pae just looking back to see if any of our original group were still around. sorry to hear about your mc. took me 10months to concieve my baby an thankfully he is now 9 weeks old. adore him! babydust from me and hamish!! xxxxx
  • oh no im sorry to hear that amanda, i know how horrible this all is and nothing we can say will make it better but like you say you will feel better tomoro and soon it will be BD time again. I have a dd who is 2 1/2 and as lucky as we are to have them it doesnt make us want another baby any less. good luck hun xx big hugs
  • amanda sorry to hear you think she is on her way/has arrived - but are you sure? it isn't over until full AF flow!
    if she has turned up then i'm sorry and i hope that you feel better soon. sending you big hugs and lots of PMA xxxx
  • Sorry to hear thats shes on her way. good luck for next month. I hope you feel better soon.xxxxx