Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Coming off the pill

Hi everyone, This is going to sound strange but who feels so much healthier now there off the pill?? image

Im on month 3 of trying to conceive. But im on month 4 of coming off the pill wasnt really trying properley 1st month.I have been lucky since I came off the pill I have had 28day cycles. I think down to the fact I have took starflower for about a year prior to coming off the pill.

I cant believe how much energy I have. My af are shorter and less painful my hair is less greasy my bum has gone back to being toned and my boobs have got larger. I feel more positive than ever hardly ever depressed. Apart from no bfp for 3 months of course. on cd8 of month 4 fingers crossed bfp this month

Does anyone else feel so much better? does anyone ask themself why we have put our bodys through this for years ?
:\?

Lots of baby dust to everyone

Replies

• i agree totally ! i hated the pill i always felt ill! i'm into month 6 of ttc! and thats depressing but i do feel alot healthier now!! good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!
  • I think the pill made my IBS worse! I haven't had a proper stomach ache since coming off it at the end of March. Still get pain, but nothing like I had! xx
  • I don't feel any different to be honest! Apart from heavier AF!!