Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive

Pain after OV

Hi girls

I was wondering if anybody had any information or know why it was that some women get pain/burning twinges after OV. Mine are back I had them 1dpo 2dpo 3dpr not so much 4 to 5 but today is 6dpo i think it could be anything between 6 or 8dpo and i have them?

i have looked up on line but there is no real information about why some women get pain and twinges through their whole 2ww?

Thanks

Karen xx

Replies

• Erm no i am not sure it would be that. I am still trying to find out why but there is hardly anything on the web??

Nice picture by the way I could soooo do with a cuppa

k XX
  • oooh -that is good mithical!! Last month mine got horrendous and I spoke to NHS direct. They said if it got that i felt really ill i should call them back as it could be appendicitis or if I had been pregnant - ectopic! Thankfully - my AF come come so it wasn't either!
  • Wow thanks for this image I have pain yet again this morning image oh well.

K xx
  • I have a dull ache in my lower abdomen. Started yesterday (5dpo) still got it this morning. Its like a af pain but a little worse. Feel really queasy and sooooooo tired.
    xxx
  • I feel just the same honey, i hate this feeling and this is it now for the 2 weeks before AF i bet I get this every month image

k xx
  • Try keeping a diary hun. I do and it really helps. I know its probably a bit OTT but I write every niggle, twinge etc in it then the following month I can look back and see what the month before was like.
    xxx
  • Yeah i have started to do that it will help each month so i do not get my hopes up and also help me to get to know my body
    k XX
  • oooo go on fertility freind.com it's amazing!! I went on it last night for first time and I am sooo addicted. I've been keeping details since Feb, so had lots to input (cbm, cm, headaches, when bd'd, etc, temp. only this month and last though), so I put all of the info in and it then calculates when you've ov'd based on all the info and tells you when to test and tells you if you bd'd at the right time - all in lovely little coloured graphs! it's like my brand new toy.
  • thing is, my doc told me to start a diary 2 yrs ago so I did. No two months are the same lol. When I first started the diary, after 2 months I thought "OMG, this is it, im pregnant" but obviously I wasnt, it was just something different that particular month
    xxx
  • lucille - that sounds really cool I will go and have a little look at it now image

Babymonkey - oh don;t say that i was hoping things would settle down so I would start to get to know my body? Did you ever have back ache and leg ache after you OV or a feeling of fullness and bloating?? or the pains right after OV?

K xx
  • I get like a dull ache in the tops of my legs when I have af but not with ov. However, saying that, the past two mornings I have woke up with terrible cramp in my right leg and shit the bed, it hurt lol.
    I am feeling quite bloated now and I seem to have lost my appitite a little but thats about it!
    xxx
  • It's sooooo frustrating image I hate feeling this bloated I really do. I just feel really run down. I know I have not done it this month as these are all way too early to be preg signs which means i am rather getting ill AGAIN or am just run down and tired image

You poor things that sounds really painful.

K xx
  • God, I didnt realise your name was Karen, Karen. Im a Karen too lol. How strange as we even share the same cycle dates lol. I would P*** my pants if we got pregnant at the same time to lol
    xxx
  • Karen is such a great name lol

Yeah how wicked and freaky would that be lol. I hate back aches ;-( I just really feel to go and lay in bed rigt now and sleep.

K xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/ynXxp1/.png

• Throw a sicky, go home and pamper yourself!
    Tell your boss you have to go home cos the other Karen said so and its the law
    xxx
  • ha ha ha I wished my boss is a right git to be honest and i have soo much work on. Not just that but i am over at a friends house for dinner tonight and watching P.S i love you.

I cannot wait to get home to get into bed though LOL i sould so old.

k xx
  • ha ha ha I wished my boss is a right git to be honest and i have soo much work on. Not just that but i am over at a friends house for dinner tonight and watching P.S i love you.

I cannot wait to get home to get into bed though LOL i sould so old.

k xx
  • I saw ps i love you a couple of weeks ago (i read the book a couple of years ago - all cecelia aherns books are great) and it is really good!! You are in for a treat k-lou!! Hope you feel better after having a restful weekend xx