Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

oh i duno how long?

i tried for 4/5 yrs with 1st baby and nothing doc said cant have kids so gave up, at xmas i got drunk and fell preg i now have a gorgeous 20month old, how long does it norm take everyone to fall preg with 2nd?

Replies

• Hiya,

Can't really answer your question - think it just varies person to person. But just wanted to say how great it is that you managed to conceive after having been told your couldn't have kids. I know someone else that happened to. She was 16 weeks when she found out she was pg and it was totally unexpected as they had given up years ago. Was lovely.
    Gives hope to us all that miracles do happen.
    xxx
  • Hopefully now that you have had a baby it wont take you 4/5 yrs to get pregnant again. I fell pregnant with all 5 of mine within 3 mths but im on mth5 ttc my 6th! fingers crossed it will happen soon for both of us. xxx
  • Hopefully now that you have had a baby it wont take you 4/5 yrs to get pregnant again. I fell pregnant with all 5 of mine within 3 mths but im on mth5 ttc my 6th! fingers crossed it will happen soon for both of us. xxx
  • I conceived my 1st in the 1st month of coming off the pill, my second within 2 month of coming off the pill and I came off the pill 3 years ago in august and im still waiting. However, this is a different parntner this time round as my other 2 children were from my previous marriage.
    So the answer to your question is.................it takes as long as it takes im guessing!
    xxx
  • thank you all with your replys, sorry not text back sooner but had police here xxxx
  • OMG.
    Have you been taken away lol.
    No, seriously, is everything ok?
    xxx
  • OMG.
    Have you been taken away lol.
    No, seriously, is everything ok?
    xxx