Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Place your bets now

Well my 1st natural cycle off the pill was 40 days. Im now on CD42 no af and BFN on ebay test. Feel a bit fed up really.I hate not having control!! So place ypour bets now as to how long my cycle will be this time. :roll:

[Modified by: ShellK on 21 June 2008 20:14:16 ]

Replies

• Put me down for d48.xx
  • 45!! OMG - my first one was 40 days too!! Not being funny -but please don't let mine do the same xx
  • Well im still waiting! :roll: Am thinking about buying a "proper" pg test rather than using cheap e bay ones, not sure. I think the witch is hiding somewhere :evil:
  • Ohhh i hope you get your bfp hun, good luck xxxx
  • Thanks but i think its just my crappy cycle since coming off the pill to be honest. its only our 1st month trying so I should'nt complain im just very impatient! :lol: Am tempted to go to the chemist though whats the best test when not using fmu? x
  • I have to be honest and say try not to test unless it is with fmu as thats when your more likely to get a bfp to show up. Try and resist hun!! xxx
  • I have to be honest and say try not to test unless it is with fmu as thats when your more likely to get a bfp to show up. Try and resist hun!! xxx
  • Ok I shall resist.........taps fingers............
    My riding instuctor is pregnant and this morning she said I looked different but I have'nt changed anything. Made me think maybe she could sense something :lol: Silly eh? :lol:
  • Its not sily hun we all clutch at straws when ttc, its just because we want a bfp so desperately. Anyway you never know she could be right, stranger things have happened!! Im keeping my fingers crossed for you. xxxx
  • Thanks hun. Babydust to you x
  • Put me down for 46 image

I hope it is a BFP for you though honey, I am worried about that my 1cycle off the pill was 28 and I felt sooo lukcy but now think is my second month and I am worrying it will be even longer now.

K xx
  • Thanks hun, you too xxxx