Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How much is too much??

Im using ov sticks this month, if you shouldnt drink too much while your waiting to test, how much is it ok to drink? I hold my wee for 4 hrs and only drink about 1 glass of water during that time, is that ok??? xxx

Replies

• I think that would be fine otherwise you'll get dehydrated!!! It's hard knowing what you can and can't do isn't it. Think the instructions were written by a man.
    dg
    xxx
  • LOL. I reckon you could be right! xx
  • oh gosh it is awful i hate ov tests. i drink so much water as i do not want to be dehydrated - ttc or not - but not having to drink much in the afternoon is a nightmare! as it is, the 3 months i was ttc, i didn't get + first time as i think i missed it, month 2 i got + the day i had uti, and the 3rd time i was lucky because it was a sunday and i don't drink as much water on a sunday (so random! but i drink loads at work).
    will start using them at the weekend i think and i think i will try not to drink much for about 2 hours.
    such a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!
    good luck hun xx
  • Im like you mrs e, i drink loads of water and i hate not being able to drink, it sometimes feels like im going to get cystitis too because im not flushin enough fluids through my system!! (sorry for spelling) xxx