Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Heres the web site.

In a post I had on here earlier today, I said about a friend of my partner who had a problem with his sperm and he and his wife tried a long long time to conceive.

They contacted this site and was guided by them and low and behold baby ryan was born this march. My partners friend is convinced that it was this site that helped them. My partner and I are going to give it a go and see what happens. Got absolutely nothing to lose.

http://www.foresightpreconception.org/index.html

Replies

• By the way. my partners friend did the hair analysis test.
    xxx
  • I have to say that I think that website is preying on those who are vulnerable. Where do they get their scaremongering figures from?
    '3.5% of Foresight pregnancies end in miscarriage compared to 25% of NHS'
    That means that 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage and that is simply not true. And where do they get the figures to support their claim that 6% of NHS babies are malformed? I am glad it worked for your friends and it may work for you, but I don't think it's right to manipulate people who are desperate for a child.

Sorry if that is insensitive.
  • No hun, your intitled to your opinion but just for the record, 1 in 4 pregnancies do end in miscarriage at least those were the figures given to me by my Gynaecologist.
    xxx
  • Really? That is a lot.
    I really hope that didn't sound like I was dismissing this option. I just don't like the way they seem to be trying to scare people.
  • i dont know about the other satistics but I do know about the miscarriage satistics. My Gynaecologist says its due to early home pregnancy tests. He says they are a nightmare and should never have been brought out lol
    xxx
  • I have heard it is 1 in 4 too, a lot of which happen before 5 weeks, years ago people wouldn't have known they were pregnant and would have thought af was arriving late.x
  • Yes hun. Thats what I was told to.
    xxx