Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

No 2ww for me!

Unfortunately my donor was unable to make it this month, so I'm out until this time next month. I'm going to try and lose a stone by then and generally be more healthy. Good luck to those of you on 2ww at the moment.xx

Replies

• oh hun sorry image
    good luck with losing your weight and healthy plan.
    i hope he can do next month - fingers crossed.
    big hugs xxx
  • oh dear- hope he can make it next month and good luck with the weight loss xxxx
  • Gd luck for next month hun, and with the diet, im on one myself and NEED chocolate...ok i night not need it but i bloody want it!!! xxxxxxx
  • oh bugger, that's a shame. At least you won't have a horrible 2ww to put up with (although i expect you would probably rather have one) I really hope he'll be able to make next month for you.
    dg
    xxx
    p.s. good luck with the diet
  • good luck for next month hun hope you reach your target weight xxx
  • Oh Helen, that's really unfortunate. All the more wine for you then!

Hope you pin him down for next month.
  • What a shame. Enjoy a ttc obssessing free month. Build up PMA for next month. xx
  • I am, for some reason,filled with pma so will direct it towards the diet. It is nice to think that I wont be symptom spotting for the next fortnight and I am sure that my donor will be able to do next month-I did know that it was unlikely this month so I'm not that disappointed.
    Helen.xx
  • Lots of babydust for next month hun - let's hope it all works for you then!! Good luck on the diet too - if you need any tips you can always ask as I have recently lost 2stone with WW!!
  • Thankyou,well done on the weightloss. I joined ww online on monday as I wasnt sticking to it without the motivation of having paid!!!xx
  • Oh thats a shame, still it will be a relaxing few weeks for you now! Good luck for next month, and with the diet xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/FLLzp1/.png

• sorry to hear that good luck for next month. and good luck with the weight loos. ive also got a stone to loose b4 i go on hol in 5weeks time