Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How are you Sevans??

Hi hunny, been off here for a bit - just wanted to check how you are doing? xx

Replies

• Hi mini,
    thanks so much for your post.

Im doing well at the moment, currently standing at 8 weeks and 1 day, and have had 2 scans, at 5 and 7 weeks. I was nervous as anything going for the scans as my last mc was a blighted ovum.

So it was really really good to see the heart beating - it was the best feeling in the world. Next scan probably wont be until 12 weeks. But I did discover at my scan that I have a weird shape uterus, which could mean a possibility of the baby being in breech later. But the docs have tried to reassure me that it will be fine and my baby is in a good position. My midwife appointment is this Monday, 30th June.

How have you been feeling? What's the latest with you?

Thanks again for remembering me. I do still pop into this forum from time to time to check how everyone is doing.

Susan
  • Woohoo Sevans!! That makes me so so happy! I'm glad your little bean is holding strong. Nothing as wonderful as seeing that heartbeat is there xx You take very good good care of yourself. Are you on facebook?? I'm doing ok really. Not trying for a couple of months but i like to come on here anyway xxxx Megs xxxx
  • Woohoo Sevans!! That makes me so so happy! I'm glad your little bean is holding strong. Nothing as wonderful as seeing that heartbeat is there xx You take very good good care of yourself. Are you on facebook?? I'm doing ok really. Not trying for a couple of months but i like to come on here anyway xxxx Megs xxxx
  • Hi Megs, its understandable you are having a break, and hope you are taking good care of yourself.

Unfortunately Im not on facebook - never did understand how to do it. What about you - are you on, and if so, what name are you under? Dh is away this weekend, so I may have a go at trying to register.

Really nice to hear from you and glad you are doing okay.

Susan