Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

FAO Bedhead

Do you think the corry and carry is better than the padded freedom sling?, probably only use it for baby I am expecting twins and will have a 15 month old so it would just be really I think for one of the babies.

Replies

• I am still waiting for number 2 to turn up (2 days overdue and counting!) so I haven't had chance to use it yet but it looks comfier to me for when they are tiny. It's also a bit quicker to put on and off as you don't need to adjust it every time (can you tell I have practised with a dol lol) If you've not used a sling before I think the coory and carry seems a bit more secure as well as you can tighten the drawstrings up so lo can't fall out. Hope that helps, I'll let you know once I have tried it properly if you like?
    xx
  • Please, post a reply once you have received. Really wanted it just for carry around the house, or if out around the shops, to carry one baby in probably not use it for my son as hopefully he will be walking., Also thought it might be of use dependent on which buggy I get.
  • Please, post a reply once you have received. Really wanted it just for carry around the house, or if out around the shops, to carry one baby in probably not use it for my son as hopefully he will be walking., Also thought it might be of use dependent on which buggy I get.