Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

can someone help PLEASE!!!!!!

I am really new to all this but can someone please help???? My hubby and I have been ttc for only a couple of months after getting the all clear from having Endometriosis, i have been off the pill though for nearly a year now.
Monday I was walking round the office at work and had to grab hold of a desk as i went really dizzy and thought i was going to fall. Tuesday i didn't go into work as i had felt sick and ill all day, Wednesday the same. My period is due this Fri/Mon est. but never the same after coming off the pill... i decided to do a test...which came back with a very faint line. Then Weds...the same but a little darker. This morning i felt slightly better but still the sickness was there and I did a further three tests which all had the same result of a faint line. My hubby and friend say's i am pregnant but have been told i cannot be sure or visit the doc's until me period is late???
I am going out of my tiny mind, please can anyone shed any light????
x
:\?

Replies

• Options
    if you have 5 faint lines i would say you are pregnant! the best thing i think you can do is get a clear blue digital test which spells out PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT which will tell you for sure. some doctors just take your word for it anyway and dont retest. what was the date of the first day of your last period? and how long are your cycles?
    oh yeah nearly forgot,lol, Congratulations x
  • Options
    Thankyou!!!
    The first day was 26th may but my cycles can vary between 31 and 41 days do this is why i was not too sure. I am going to go now to Asda and buy a test!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!! It very much sounds like you are PG!! Tests can show the line early and they don't tend to do it if you are not!!
  • Options
    sounds good to me. Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Five test lines and still doubting? You fit in well here!! :lol:

Believe it! Congratulations!! image

http://tt.lilypie.com/pg3Dp1/.png

• Options
    Well girls, just bought a clear blue and the result was... BFP!!!!
    Oh my word!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Congrats elissamally, hope you have a h&h pg!

xxxx
  • Options
    Sounds good to me mate I say get a CBD and test test test if you are still not sure!!!
  • Options
    congratulations!!!!!!!!!! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations on your bfp! xx