Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

AM I PREGNANT?

HIYA ALL PRETTY NEW TO THIS BUT WAS WANTING UR ADVICE

I WAS ON THE DEPO JAB AND I HAD ABOUT 4 JABS IN TOTAL B4 I DECIDED TO NOT HAVE IT ANYMORE...I WAS DUE MA LAST DEPO JAB ON THE 20TH FEB...DIDNT HAVE IT...
IT TOOK ME 3 MONTHS TO GET MY 1ST PERIOD...IM USUALY ON FOR 5-6 DAYS THIS TIME I WAS ON FOR 7 DAYS ...SO I CLASSED IT AS A NORMAL PERIOD SINCE COMING OFF THE DEPO JAB...
ANYWAY THE 1ST DAY OF MY LAST PERIOD WAS THE 8TH MAY...AND I HAVENT HAD 1 SINCE...

THE THING I REALLY WANNA NO IS IF I COULD BE PREG OR NOT OR IS IT JUST THE DEPO COMING OUT MY SYSTM STILL....

IM LATE FOR MY PERIOD ABOUT 3 WEEKS N A DAY (IF IM REGULAR OR NOT SEE I DONT NO)
IVE BEEN GOING DIZZY
GETTIN LIKE SICKY HEADACHES
CRAMPS ON N OFF
TINGLING NIPPLES
VERRRY TIRED

WELL A WEEK AGO I TOOK A TEST COS I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS BUT IT SAID NEGATIVE....SO ON MONDAY JUST GONE I WENT TO THE DOCTORS AND HE SES R YA PREGNANT N I SES NO COS I TOOK A TEST N IT SES NEG ETC AND HE SES TO ME YEA WELL YA CAN TAKE TESTS TOO EARLY N GET A FALSE NEGATIVE JUST LIKE YA CAN GET FALSE NEGATIVES TOO...I WAS LIKE OH OK N HE SES TO TAKE A TEST IN ANUVA WEEK OR TOO...

IM QUITE SCARED OF TAKING ANUVA TEST AS I REALLY WANNA SEE 2 LINES BUT I DONT THINK I WILL BCOS I TOOK A TEST LAST WEDS N IT WAS NEG...

DO U THINK I COULD BE PREG OR DO U THINK IM JUST GETTING THESE SYMPTOMS BECAUSE THE DEPO'S COMING OUT MY SYSTEM???

I REALLY HATE WAITING SO GUNNA BUY A TEST TODAY N TAKE IT 2MORRA MORNING....IM JUST SCARED WHAT ITS GOING TO SAY

ALANA :roll::roll:

Replies

• honey take another test, it could just be the depo still in your system that is playing havoc with your body, but at least then you would know for sure!! if it is thats great, if its not have a big fat drink tonight!!
  • Hi ally, welcome to the site.

If the depo is anything like the pill, to get out of your system, then your af (period) could take a while to become regular. You can continue to take weekly tests, but it might just be that your body needs more time hun.

Do you think you ov (ovulated) yet? xx
  • Surely if the doctor examined you and said you were pregnant then you obviously are. Did he do a blood test or urine test?

It could be that your periods haven't returned to normal yet but if that was the case, then surely the doctor wouldn't have told you that you were pregnant.

I don't get it.
  • Take a test, it's the only way you will no for sure. If it's not it's still early days. Keep us posted, sending you lots of PMA and babydust image
  • Good luck x

[Modified by: onemoremakes4 on June 27, 2008 10:55 AM]