Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

So Confused (TMI sorry)

So I posted on here earlier in the week that it was CD1. I went to the loo and wiped there was blood so being sure we missed our timings this month, popped the tampax in. When I went to bed, took it out there was a small amount of blood on the end. Sometimes I am slow to start so I thought nothing of it and popped another in. In the morning, nothing on it at all. Wednesday wore one in the evening nothing so I did not sleep with one in. Thursday same again so I haven't worn one at all and now my cm is clear again. My period was due yeseterday so am I late or what. I feel like I am tempting fate writing this! I feel bloated and ready for my period. Just don't understand :\?

Replies

• It really sounds rather promising. I started what i thought was an af on a monday then nothing, tested on the sat bfp. It sounds like maybe it was implantation. Good luck socks. When you testing
  • I really don't know. I was going to leave it a few more days. This has never happend before in my cycle and I am really regular. This is the first time I have been late this year. I thought implant bleeding was really rare though. I kinda don't want to get my hopes up. I haven't even told H because he will just get excited.
  • Well i really wish you the very best keep us posted.
  • good luck hun let us know xx
  • Hardly slept last night so decided about 5.30 just to test. Flaming thing was a dud! What a pain. Still no af this morning though. I feel really sick but that might be lack of sleep!
  • Get some more and test tomorrow-good luck!!xx
  • good luck socks. Let us know how you get on.
    dg
    xxx