Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Am I thick??????

I have just been looking on a site and read that to work out the length of your cycle you count from the day your period starts to the day before the next one.
I have been counting from the day my period starts to the day the next one starts. All along I have thought that my cycles are 28 days long but they're not. They are 27

Im a DURRRRRRRRRR BRAIN!!!!!!!!
xxx

Replies

• lol
    At least you know now! There is so much to learn, that we are not taught when we're younger. xx
  • I did this exact same thing too babymonkey, just before I got my BFP last month - I couldn't believe what a wally I'd been!
    At least we know now hey... xxx
  • Alright, alright, so I am thick lol.
    xxx
  • i must be thick too, cos i`ve been doing the same, so your not on your own, maybe we should sit in the dunces corner *sits on stool with pointy hat on* xx
  • Im right there with you. I to will put on a dunces hat and sit in the corner.
    xxx
  • yeah you're thick alright!! LOL only joking, I used to also think this and got very confused, always thought I was late LOL, oh well at least we know now! xxx
  • don't worry hun it is all very confusing. just think - men would never be able to cope with it if they had to work it out!! xxx

xxx
  • OOOPS, me too. lol.xxx
  • don't worry hun it is all very confusing. just think - men would never be able to cope with it if they had to work it out!! xxx

xxx

lol-now thats true!!!! image
  • God me to stupid or what but now even more depressed as that makes mine 22 days not 23. Just hope there's somethin going on in the middle if not i'll never get my bfp xx
    http://tt.lilypie.com/YWM1p1/.png