Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Zita West's Guide to Getting Pregnant can anyone recommed?

Just looking on the internet and MrsAmanda talked about it before, can anyone else recommed this book? anyone fallen pregnant on its advice?

http://tt.lilypie.com/vflcp1/.png

[Modified by: Lulubell on 29 June 2008 16:03:29 ]

Replies

• I've got it. It's good. I did get bfp first cycle off pill following advice of that book and also Taking Charge of Your Fertility (which is good for more in depth info on temperature charting etc). Unfortunately mc'd and now looks like I have PCOS.

Anyway, if I had to choose between the 2 book over the Zita West - but it's only marginal. xx
  • i've got the book - thanks to handbag who very kindly sent me her spare copy. when i was recovering from mc i read it and am following it as much as i can. i'm also reading "getting pregnant faster" which was quite cheap from the Works. i think i might try the taking charge of your fertility one if no luck this month!

good luck hun! xxx
  • I borrowed the book + "getting pregnant faster" from the library and both were good. Preferred Zita's book as there is a bit on each week of your cycle.
  • I have this and taking charge of your fertility by Toni Welscher I personnaly prefer the taking charge of your fertility book but it depends what you are looking for.
  • Thanks ladies, I think I will get it now xx