Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Itchy nipple!!!!

Im 5dpo and my left nipple is really itchy, even scratching it doesnt help! Could this be an early pregnancy symptom? Ive never had early pregnancy symptoms with any of my other pregnancys. I also cried for no reason the other day!! very weird but then i suppose all this ttc malarky does get to you. lol. xxx

Replies

• Options
    on my first pregnancy i could have scratched my boobs for england,there was so itchy all the time,it drove me nuts,so yes it is a symptom :lol:

sarah
    xx
  • Options
    Thank you hun and congratulations on your pregnancy! xxx
  • Options
    thank you debbiemc

sarah
    xx
  • Options
    I have heard that this is a good sign so I will keep my finger's crossed for you honey xxxx
  • Options
    Thank you K-lou, any news on your bfp or af yet hun?? xx
  • Options
    Nah you know me , my life is a drama!!! No BFP and no AF so god knows what is going on.

k XXX
  • Options
    Ohhh what a pain in the arse! I suppose your body could still be adjusting after coming off the pill, it seems to take some ladies on here a little while for their afs to settle. Fingers crossed that its not the case for you and that your bfp is just around the corner. xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks you sweetheart xx