Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

1st July testers...

we all ready??
i'm so excited lol,

Jem27, raviolig, Poppygirl, LauraDud, Babybump4, Lucille

what you got girls???

xx

(olff to bed now, but will check in morning lol)

ximage

Replies

• okay, took a 25miu strip, and got a faint line image

fingers crossed it gets darker over the next few days image

xx
  • Yeah!
    Congratulations Issy22!
    A line is a line as they say - enjoy!!
  • Hurrah Issy! You're an example to us all and we'll all try to be following.

(not due to test until 14th so will be hoping for a BFP then too)
  • testing after 7th if af doesnt come b4 so im not ready yet, bus issy well done image xxx
  • Congratulationsimage im due to test on monday fingers crossed good luck to everyone testing in julyimage
  • Congratulations Issy! Have a fab h&h pg xx

I chickened out of testing today as I dont think we have done it. :roll: I am going to wait another week and test if no af.

http://tt.lilypie.com/6v1yp1/.png

• Hi Issy, congratulations!!!! I also got a BFP yesterday, I posted it in the general bit and forgot to add it to the July testing gang!! Looks like well be due around the same time! xx
  • congrats issy!!
  • Well, I was due to test today, but af turned up uninvited on Saturday, but then by Saturday evening she'd gone, and i haven't seen her since (which isn't normal for me).

Not sure what's happening there...
    :\?
  • hmm that's strange poppygirl, have you tested anyway??

there's always a chance??? at least then you'd know, very strange to have a AF visit for an afternoon, she normally stays for a whole bloomin week, and usually unannouced lol.

xx
  • I reckon I'm gonna test if she stays away for another couple of days. You're right though, she's usually here for at least 4 days xx