Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

D Day 2morrow!

Have my long awaited appointment 2morrow at the hospital to see the miscarraige consultant!!! Feel sick with nerves but cant wait at the same time...am so built up to the fact that they are going to find something...ive had two pgs fine but since then i keep miscarrying so deep down i think i know they may find something...just hope they can fix it!!! kim xxxxxx imageimage

Replies

• Good luck hun xx
  • fingers crossed it all goes well for you chick xx let us know wont you? x
  • Stay positive woo - if they find something -great it can be treated and if they don't then great too because no reason to suggest it would happen again.
    fingers crossed for you xxxxx
  • good luck hun - hope you get some answers. let us know how you get on - i will be thinking of you xxx
  • Goodluck Kim hopefully it will be a good wk for the 2 of us.

jen xx
  • wooohhhhoooo at last!!!
    Best of luck honey fingers crossed they give u some good news!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanx girlies, not sure what i would do with your support!!! Me and oh had a big row today, i dont think he understands how scared i am....hes not a worrier...unlike me!!! Anyways not alot i can do now, just gota go with the flow 2morrow i guess!! xxxxxxx
  • Thanx girlies, not sure what i would do with your support!!! Me and oh had a big row today, i dont think he understands how scared i am....hes not a worrier...unlike me!!! Anyways not alot i can do now, just gota go with the flow 2morrow i guess!! xxxxxxx
  • I think women worry more than men or may be its that we are more open about expressing our worries??I am wishing you lots of luck and I hope it goes okay, x
  • Thats men for you Kim, My oh is working on Thursday so going myself and then he thinks il be fine by thursday night and back to work Friday. lol

They are all pillocks if you werent so far away id come with you for support. Il be thinking of you.

jen xx
  • Hey woomummy, good luck with your appointment, hope you get some answers. Big hugs. xxxx
  • Good luck with the appointment woomummy. Hope they can find u some answers and solutions
    dg
    xxx
  • Good luck, hope it goes ok, Caroline xxx
  • Good luck hun, keep us posted.
  • Good Luck. Hope it goes ok. xx