Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I don't think it was a sticky one

Replies

• So sorry to hear your news. I have everything crossed for you.xxxx
  • We're all thinking of you honey and like everyone has said, it may still be ok. Can't you get scanned any sooner? I live in London and there is a epau every morning at the University College Hospital, they see you the next day from Gp referral. I'm sure you could lay on a bit of pain to make things happen quicker?? x x x
  • hi socks
    thinking of you and hope you get seen soon. cross fingers for you and your bean.
    xxxx
  • oh hun am so srry to hear about the bleeding but may still be ok. keeping fingers crossed and sending more sticky babydust. Take care.
    Filo x
  • Have only just logged on and could'nt believe it when I saw your post. I am keeping everything crossed for you and really hope you get good news when you go for scan. Just try and rest , remember everyone on here is here if you need us. take it easy and keep us posted. xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/YWM1p1/.png

• Sorry to hear what you are going through, socks. I had a similar thing with my first pregnancy and everything worked out fine.. try to stay calm. Put your feet up, have some quiet time and look after yourself. Goodluck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • oh socks!! i hope it is ok xx I am keeping everything crossed for you and hope you can get to the docs soon xx We are here for you tho when you need us - hopefully in a good way xx
  • I am sure it is gone. I just went to the loo and a really big clot came out. The rest has just been like a nose bleed really. I am gutted.
  • oh hun im so sorry, im here for you if you ever need a chat xx
  • Socks, I am so, so sorry. I know there is nothing anyone can do to make you feel better, but you're in my thoughts. Big hugs xx
  • I'm so sorry to hear this Socks, please try and relax as best you can, maybe take the day off work tommorrow if you need to? I know it must be so difficult not to get upset, but like some of the others have said, some poeple do bleed and still go on to have a healthy pregnancy, so don't think the worst just yet.

Thinking of you, Caroline xxx
  • ive just seen this im so sorry socks take care of yourself i hope things are ok
  • Oh socks, i am so sorry to hear that hun. We are here if you want to talk. Big cyber hugs.
  • I'm so sorry Socks. Take care hun xx
  • Socks, I don't really know what to say. I'm thinking of you and hoping you'll be okay. Take care of yourself honey. xxx
  • Keeping my fingers crossed for you socks that is hasnt become 'unstuck'. Keep us all updated. xxxxxxxx
  • oh socks i am so sorry but i too am keeping my fingers crossed that it hasnt come 'unstuck' xx
  • Oh Socks I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through right now. I hope you're ok and like everyone else I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Big hug x x
  • fingers crossed socks that everything is ok, wasn''t on here yesterday as in laws were over. just try and stay positive and relax, i know its harder done that said. thinking of you xxx
  • oh socks,really hope the little bean is still there,have you told the docs the latest news,surly they can do something,bloodtest or summit
    my thoughts are with you
    sarah
    xx