Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan Day - UPDATE

Hi girls,
Well the day has finally arrived for me to go for my scan. 3:10pm today i'll be there. Feeling very nervous becasue i'm scared they're gonna tell me something i don't wanna here but on the other hand i'm very excited becasue if all goes to plan they'll give me some tablets to get me ov and my BFP might be just round the corner.
Writing this has made me even more scared and excited now.
As soon as i get home i'll let you know the outcome if anyone is interested!!
Thanks
SLOW x

Well just got back from hospital.
Had an internal scan, basically i have got multiple cysts on both ovaries. He counted at least 20 or 30 on each. He won't prescribe Clomid yet becasue of high risk of multiple babies. I have to wait for him to send letter to GP (1-2 weeks) and then he will prescible metha (something or other) which should induce ov and af. Once af has come have blood tests on day 21 of cycle which will tell them whether i have ov. Then go back to consultant in 3 MONTHS time.
I feel like this is never ending. Why does everything take so bloody long. God only knows why it takes him 2 weeks to write a letter to the GP, he could have done that while i waited.
I am now feeling really low and depressed and want to cry. imageimage
Feel like i'm never gonna get pregnant. Sorry feeling really sorry for myself now!!
SLOW xx

[Modified by: SLOW on 02 July 2008 17:04:09 ]

Replies

• Options
    morning SLOW!

wishing you all the best - let us know how you get on. of course we are interested!

hope you get sorted, lots of pma xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Thanks mrs_e, just so feeling really apprehensive (sp?!!) this morning. DH having to take a sample in aswell this morning and he's making me nervous becasue he's nervous!!
  • Options
    hope you manage to keep yourself busy up until scan to take your mind off things. fingers crossed for you xxxxxx
  • Options
    Good luck slow thinking of you x
  • Options
    Good Luck! Let us know how you get on. I've got my scan on 30th July.

(Mre_e - doing a good job of taking a break from this site aren't it - that lasted about 24 hours!)
  • Options
    good luck hun, let us know the outcome as soon as you get home xxxx
  • Options
    Goodluck honey! Keep thinkin positive this put u one step closer to meeting ur mini u. xxxxx
  • Options
    Good luck hunny, please let us know how you get on. I'll be thinking of you xxx

• Options
    Good luck hun, hope all goes well!! x
  • Options
    yea oh course let us know xx and good luck
  • Options
    Good luck Slow! I hope it all goes well for you and please let us know how it all goes as soon as you can image xx
  • Options
    Good luck with the scan, we will be waiting to hear how it went. xxx
  • Options
    Good luck this afternoon honey x x
  • Options
    Best of luck - we're all thinking of you!
  • Options
    good luck SLOW - fingers crossed for you! xxx
  • Options
    ooo good lucky - let us know how it went!
  • Options
    Good luck slow, keep us updated
    xxx
  • Options
    Oh slow, ive just had the same thing with my appointment....16months in and i havent even had the scan yet...feels like things are never going to happen...im here for u hunny, u know that, rant, scream or cry xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh honey image I know it must be frustrating to have to wait yet again (and yes, 1-2 weeks to get a letter to your GP does sound ridiculous), but at least something is being done. Just think you are another step nearer to being a mummy x x
  • Options
    Thanks guys, thanks woomummy, i guess i should be gr8ful that i have actually had a scan and something is happening all be it very slowly! Its just so frustrating not being in control and not being able to do ANYTHING about it. ARGHHHHHHH